New features, release package april 2018
New features, improved stability and bug fixes
We have been working hard for a long time with the new release package and we are finally proud to release it after extensive testing.
A short summary of the most important features added to the solution.
- Real "Push To Talk", faster and better internal communication
- LAN Sync on SMART AP
- ESPA Master, CMS can now also be a ESPA master (before only slave)
- CMS Lenel On Guard integration & CMS On Guard interface
- New widget for displaying "ext.nr" and "standby text" in the SMART1 in a more user friendly way
- "Heads up" notification in SMART1 when alarm occurs during an active call
- SMS/chatt messages between SMART1 devices
- The new location beacon is now suporting sending keep alive, sab, antenna failures and I/O contacts wireless to CMS
- Ping history in the SMART Manager (better overview)
- Messaging statistics in the SMARTCOM process (better overview)
- Improved warning tone in the SMART on low battery
- WiFi location added in the CMS
Read the release notes for all other changes and bug fixes.