SMART1 - a smart tool for communication onboard
The need of communication and information on a ferry is extensive, demanding and very diverse...
Onboard it is needed to always be available and to be able to make quick decisions - access to alarms and voice communication with the chief engineer is essential.
All through the local radio network!
- SMART1 is used for both internal and external calls
- Send / receive text messages
- Communicate via the built-in feature "Push-to-Talk"
- Along with intercom integration or emergency call system it is possible to communicate with the bridge, initiate or receive direct and loud speaking announcements
- Stream video from a doorphone or camera directly to the palm of your hand
- Staff with the need for signing off tasks may handle their daily communication via WiFi
- Thanks to a dedicated alarm button it is always easy to call for help in vulnerable situations
- SMART1 has integration with the most common fire alarm systems such as Consilium, Siemens, Honeywell, etc.